Search for property
No Results Found
Logo
Jean Richer & Irene Bilinski
Bilingual Sales Representatives

Stittsville

Stittsville was first built at the intersection of Hazeldean Road and Carp Road, which connected the villages of Richmond and Carp. Most of the small village was destroyed in a devastating fire, originating west of Ottawa, which swept through the area in 1870. The fire coincided with the opening of a railroad line fr0m Ottawa to Carleton Place. As a result, the community was rebuilt in the area around the railway station, a mile to the south, where a number of businesses had already been set up.

FEATURED Stittsville PROPERTIES FOR SALE

View More

FEATURED Stittsville CONDOMINIUMS FOR SALE

View More