Search for property
Logo
Jean Richer & Irene Bilinski
Bilingual Sales Representatives

Brookfield Gardens

Brookfield subdivision was registered in 1912.   This market garden community located where Brookfield Road once intersected with the CPR tracks, was expropriated by the federal government between 1957 and 1964. The streets were closed in 1965 and completely disappeared when the Airport Parkway was built in the 1970s.